$650 - Shared I $900 - Private
In the home
Beautifully furnished home in a cul-de-sac
3 Large Flat screen TVs I WiFi I High speed throughout home
Kitchen, dining, and laundry rooms
Climate controlled for comfort.
Backyard with fruit trees and BBQ
4 Bedrooms I 9 beds total I 3 bathrooms
Thanksgiving & Christmas dinner provided I 3-minute walk to bus stop I 1 mile from restaurants and the Promenade Mall
Screening of potential residents includes
Be sober for at least 2 weeks on move-in. I Be willing to drug test at any time.
No criminal warrants.
Recovery Community Guidelines
This is a sober living environment and we are to be working as a family unit.
- As a member of a recovering community, based on the principles of honesty, trust and helping to create a safe and sober environment, we request any resident who knows that another resident has violated any rules of the house must report the behavior to staff.
- All residents must attend 30 AA/NA meetings their first 30 days of after moving in and then 3 meetings per week thereafter. Meeting verification sheets are due at the house meeting.
- Residents must obtain and maintain a sponsor while living in the sober living house.
Curfew and visitor policies
- Curfew is 10:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and 12:00 AM Friday and Saturday.
- Residents must sleep at the house each night unless prior arrangements have been made with staff.
- Overnight passes are given on a case by case basis and must be approved by the Program Director of Alive Recovery, Inc.
- Residents are not permitted to have overnight guests. All visitors to the property must be approved by staff and must be off the property by 9:00 PM.
- Any visitor to the property will be asked to leave immediately if staff or residents suspect any use of illegal or illicit drugs, including alcohol.
- Any resident who is on prescribed medications must immediately inform the current house monitor
- All medication must be approved by the Program Coordinator.
- All medications must be taken as prescribed. No sharing any medications with others in the house.
Drug Testing policies
- Residents must be willing to submit to a drug/alcohol urine screen upon the request of the current house monitor.
- In the event a resident tests positive for drugs or alcohol he/she will meet with the Program Director who at that time based on the resident’s history will decide what disciplinary action will be taken which may include either removal from the property or given the opportunity to go to detox or residential treatment and return after completion to sober living house.
- Any visitor to the property will be asked to leave immediately if staff or residents suspect any use of illegal or illicit drugs, including alcohol. Residents who have been asked to leave due to their own breach of rules will not be permitted back on the property.
- Residents must attend a mandatory House Meeting one time a week, every Sunday at 6:00 P.M.
- Residents must attend the mandatory weekly Relapse Prevention/12 Step meeting unless at work or in class. This will be conducted in the home and count as a meeting.
- Residents’ rooms must be clean at all times. (Residents’ beds are to be made when the residents are not in the bed.)
- Residents should seek employment or be enrolled in school within the first 45 days of sober living.
- Residents having unusual job requirements must have staff approval.
- Residents will participate in ongoing mandatory house chores. Chores will be checked daily.
Absolutely no loitering in the front of the property.
Apply for housing.
This application is confidential. Submitting the application does not guarantee your housing.