Located in Oceanside in San Diego's North County
Contact and Map
Must test clean at time of entry. Must attend their choice of 12 step meetings per week. Be willing to work.
Weights, two living rooms, provide all cleaning supplies toilet paper coffee and some community food, weekly 12 Step Meetings on site.
- Air Conditioned
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Full Kitchen
- Community Space
I understand I have specific requirements that must be met in order to reside at the North County Sober Living, those requirement are as follows:
- Zero tolerance policy for drug & alcohol. If you are under the influence or suspected to be under the influence , you will be ask to leave immediately.
- Attend three 12 step meeting per week, have our meeting slip signed and return to the drop box every Sunday night.
- Weekly house meeting on Monday 8:00pm is a requirement. Failure to attend will result in and exit from the house for 5 days.
- Curfew check in is from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm all residences are now required to do a face to face check in with Alfredo Sunday through Thursday and David on Friday and Saturday.
- Maintain your living space, beds made rooms cleaned clear of clutter.
- Do your daily chore as assigned and check off the chore check off list each day when completed .
- Always clean up the kitchen & counters immediately following cooking and eating. Do Not leave dirty dishes in the sink.
- Pick up after yourself when you leave a room and respect the home and remember you are a guest and share the home with others.
- Please turn off light and T.V.ʼs when you not in the room.
- No violence threats of violence.
- No theft.
- Residents are not allowed in the rooms of other residents without permission.
- No Sexual relationships between residents.
- No disrespect to the residing house manager, it is thier job to make sure everyone does their part completes their chores, Is Clean or Sober and maintains peace in the home and between the residents. You may be asked to do additional chores or to help out if you are around the house please be of service when asked.
- No house guest after the courtesy hours.
- No over night guests.
- Appropriate clothing at all time.
- Late feeʼs of $50.00 will be applied if rents are paid after the 3rd of the month. A Late fee will also be applied if your are paying by the week or Bi-weekly.
- No smoking inside the House.
- No candles, they are a fire hazard.
- Small refrigerators heaters or a/c are not permitted , unless inspected for safety and approved. Additional charge of $25.00 per month for utilities will apply if you desire to have these items and use them.
- Please keep valuables in a lock box or with you to avoid lost or stolen items, do not leave cash in room unless in a lock box.
- If you have approved medications they need to be kept in a lock box as well.
- All medications must be pre approved, and we donʼt accept anyone who is on any medication that will cause you to test positive for a narcotic, all medication must be disclosed at time of entering NCSL failure to disclose will be automatic dismissal.
- Failure to comply with drug or alcohol testing with in one hour from request will result in exit for 5 days. • No over nights for the first thirty days.
- If you relapse and are permitted to return, you will be required to do 30 meeting in 30 days you will not be permitted over nights again for those 30 days.
- After the first 30 days 24 hours passes are allowed once a week, if pre planned and prior notice is given to the house manager 48 hours in advance.(Wednesday prior to leave)
- After 60 days week end passes are allowed one a week, if pre planned and prior notice to house manager is given 48 hours in advance.(Wednesday prior to leave)
- If you fail to follow the rules you may be subject to special contract, this could mean addition meeting requirements, loss of over nights, earlier than standard curfew to be determined by Director or Management.